- The design and implementation of websites, microsites, newsletters, landing pages and teasers.
- Digital advertising, digital campaigns and digital promotions, such as Facebook posts, etc.
- Team work in cross-media design concepts
- Development and enhancement of web modules, e-shops, portlets, Facebook apps and online games
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5, CSS (e.g. LESS, Sass), Ajax, jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience in developing responsive sites
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & Fireworks would be of advantage
- Serious enthusiasm for web-trends and design
- Knowledge of Python would be of advantage
- Experience with newsletter tools (MailChimp) and CM systems such WordPress would be of advantage
- University degree preferred: (Media, Business) information systems
Das erwartet dich bei uns
Sometimes Friday Drinks
Working on Macs
Flexible Working hours