As a part of Uhura, you will be responsible for developing and managing digital campaigns for one or more clients. You will work closely with the content and design teams to create creative full-funnel campaigns and execute measurable Paid Media strategies in various ad managers.
- Keeping project scopes in mind, taking budget responsibility, understanding company and campaign goals, and aligning work accordingly
- Being responsible for the creation, implementation, and monitoring of social media campaigns, as well as SEA and display campaigns to attract new customers, activate existing customers, and increase customer retention
- Developing campaign designs, planning, testing and building new performance channels
- Monitoring and optimization of all relevant KPIs
- Advising clients in developing new marketing channels
- Conducting audits and implementing data-based SEO strategies
- Negotiating and moderating in a results- and value-oriented manner
- Coordinating collaboration with the graphic and content teams
- Creating reports using common analysis tools, presenting them, and suggesting measures for optimization
- Conducting analyses for the further development and optimization of the customer journey
Join us expanding our performance team. Develop existing clients and win over new ones!
- Analytical thinking and great communication skills
- You have gained experience in digital communication and Paid Media in an agency or company
- Professional interaction with clients and stakeholders is part of your daily business, and you can quickly understand and adapt to various requirements and target groups
- You have a solid knowledge in Digital/Performance Marketing
- You bring organizational talent and the ability to manage complex working processes with individual subtasks
- You have already worked with tools such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Meta Business Manager, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics
- You have a high level of comprehension and think/act in a economic manner
- Your hands-on mentality motivates you and others and you have a desire to become an expert in your working fields
- You are willing to develop industry-specific expertise on your own
- German language skills: native speaker (C2) / English language skills: fluent
Participate in your success and celebrate your development in the agency.
What we offer
- challenging projects for renowned companies and clients from various industries
- space for your design ideas regarding working processes, customer acquisition and communication strategies
- a growing agency with rapid enhancement and fast-growing personal responsibilities
- an innovate, communicative work environment
- personal training budget of €2,000 per year
- international team in a great office right in Berlin Mitte
- flexible home office hours and regular team events
We look forward to receiving your detailed application – including salary requirements and possible starting date.
Send in your application via